Masters level students with busy clinical careers need flexibility and we are able to offer the following:
- Flexible Study Options - we negotiate each student's portfolio of modules
- Flexible delivery - part-time and stand alone
- Flexible learning - most modules are delivered via e-learning, so you study at a time and location that is suitable to you
- Opportunity to gain credit for previous Masters level study
- Step-on, step-off points at Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma
As a postgraduate student at the School of Nursing and Health Sciences you will be taught by a highly qualified team of academic staff, with a wealth of clinical and research experiences, as well as by practising clinicians who have real insight into the demands of working as health professionals within today’s health and social care professions.
You will also join a thriving and vibrant community of postgraduate students from a range of professional backgrounds, including physiotherapists, radiographers, social workers and speech therapists as well as nurses and midwives, all studying at the cutting edge of practice development.
We offer a range of study pathways leading to named awards in a variety of areas.